Why hello there, I’m happy you’re here!
Allow me to introduce myself.
I'm Addy Lord
- You can use either she/hers or they/theirs pronouns when referring to me.
- I’m nearly an expert in optimism.
- I believe resources are to be shared, not hoarded.
- I'm building my own Finance curriculum to become a collaborative financial advisor, building community wealth.
- I’m insatiably curious.
- I think everyone has something wonderful to offer.
- Witty note cards make me smile, and I like using them to make others smile, too.
- I’m an aficionado of type of all sorts.